Production Employee - Wash Aisle
Location:Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
Production Employee – Wash Aisle
Team Partners in our Wash Aisle area are responsible for the following tasks:
- Washing - Loading /unloading and operation of washing machines by wash load formulation, processing sequence, and proper sling weight
- Drying - Loading and unloading the dryers
- Delivering processed garments to designated finishing area
- Delivering processed flat goods to designated area
- Monitoring detergent supply and report all equipment malfunctions
- Reporting all production processes accurately
- Maintaining a clean work area
- Completing paperwork and recordkeeping in a timely manner
- Following safety rules and policies
*Tasks can be subject to change based on Supervisor’s direction
- Ability to stand for an 8 hour shift
- Ability to read, write, and clearly communicate with supervisor
- Ability to perform basic mathematical operations using American standard units in weight measurement, volume, and distance
- Some individual tasks require heavy lifting, must be able to carry up to 75 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience is required
UniFirst is a Forbes Magazine “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” organization that delivers on your career with:
- Competitive salary & an industry-leading benefits package, including: Profit Sharing, Health & Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Disability, Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount.
- Top quality skills training designed to enhance performance and assist you with your career potential and advancement.
Join the team that puts customers and your future FIRST. UniFirst.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws