Treasury Supervisor - UniFirst
The Treasury Supervisor position will be responsible for a range of duties related to the Company’s cash management, accounting, and associated AR. This position works closely with other groups within the Company such as Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Tax, Audit and external bank partners as well as Company facilities located throughout the US and Canada.
With the assistance of a support staff, the Treasury Supervisor is responsible for overseeing a range of Treasury functions, including, but not limited to:
- Supervise and develop staff of four.
- Review reconciliations and journal entries for Corporate Treasury and related bank accounts.
- Ensure that the accounting for the Company’s banking activity is consistent with the Company policy and controls.
- Analyze and review bank fees and bank accounts to ensure our bank partners are assessing the proper fees based on negotiated terms.
- Work with department staff, other Corporate personnel as well as internal customers from the Company’s locations to address AR and banking questions and give guidance on issues.
- Monitor daily, weekly and monthly systematic (AR, AP, or Payroll) banking interface processes. Research issues as needed.
- Analyze and review wire and ACH payments as well as ensure timely approvals.
- Support monthly and quarterly close processes, serve as a backup for various department functions.
- Assist internal and external auditors in the completion of quarterly reviews and the annual financial audit.
- Prepare or review reports for internal use or as required by internal and external audit.
- Maintain and update departmental policies and procedures. Recommend any updates to Management related to Company’s overall Treasury policies.
- Complete other ad hoc duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance with 5 - 7 years relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Office, strong Excel skills. Knowledge of PeopleSoft a plus
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; must possess ability to multitask
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of associates
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Prior supervisory experience
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
- 401K with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Vacation
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 30% Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Program
Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst Corporation has grown to become one of the largest companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes “Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies” List. With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us apart from all other companies is that we still function as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst, you’re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers have come from within the Company. Opportunities are endless for those individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a passion for delivering quality customer service, both internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst can take you.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws