Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Our Team is Kind of a Big Deal!
UniFirst is seeking a reliable and hardworking Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our UniFirst Family. A successful Coordinator will be highly motivated and detail oriented. You will work as part of our team to provide a high-touch, white glove candidate experience and source top talent into our organization! Your focus will be on supporting our corporate headquarters, in addition, you will also work on various projects and initiatives for the organization’s overall recruiting efforts!
Pay & Benefits:
On the job training & competitive base salary + 401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
What's in it for you?
Our Team Partners receive ongoing cross-training, exposing them to different department areas. Cross training enhances performance and assists with career potential and advancement.
Work Life Balance
Enjoy weekends off! This opportunity is currently remote by will likely be a hybrid schedule!
Some companies like to promote from within, we love to!
Our family culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest.
At UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds. We believe our diversity makes us who we are, and we strive every day to build a culture where everyone feels welcome.
- Effectively utilize tools such as search engines, job boards, and social media channels to look for and engage with prospective candidates.
- Review online profiles and resumes to pre-screen candidates.
- Schedule candidate interviews and act as a primary point of contact for candidates throughout their interview process.
- Measure and report on recruiting metrics.
- Track and maintain a pipeline of active and passive candidates using the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Identify and establish relationships with key stakeholders at colleges and universities.
- Create a pipeline of new talent through on-campus recruiting efforts.
- Attend virtual career fairs and act as a brand ambassador for UniFirst.
- Assist with facilitation of trainings for Hiring Managers across the organization on best practices for interviewing and recruiting.
- Ensure smooth onboarding process for new hires.
- Participates on special projects and ad hoc assignments as directed.
- 1-2 years of professional experience with Talent Acquisition or related field.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage projects, candidates, and requisitions.
- Ability to work effectively and accurately under stringent deadlines.
- Proficiency with MS Office. Experience with Office 365 is a plus!
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Potential to travel as needed, approximately 10% (taking current events into consideration).
- Ability to work a hybrid schedule.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.