National Accounts Program Support Specialist
This role will be responsible for account set-up and maintenance, account audits, coordinating price increases, communicating program changes to field locations, update program documentation, and special projects.
- Account Setup and Maintenance in our Customer Relationship Management software.
- Communicate program changes to field locations.
- Implement Price Increases / Seasonal Changes / Add new products to customer set-up in Customer Relationship Management software.
- Account Audits.
- Update customer program documentation.
- Support UniFirst locations and Account Executive’s to resolve account issues.
- Communicate new customer sites to field locations/ Track Enrollment Forms / Track New Customer Installs.
- Ad hoc projects / Run various reports as needed / Update customer specific information in our Customer Relationship Management software/ PO updates.
- Provide invoice copies to customers/ process requests for Certificates of Insurance/ Collect and provide Tax Exempt Forms to Tax Department.
- 2 years in a professional environment in a service or operational support role.
- College for Business Management or related field preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with the sales and service teams.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills as well as organizational skills.
- Must be a "team player" with the flexibility to multi-task, prioritize, and work with deadlines.
- Strong orientation towards analytic work, details, precision and problem solving.
- High competency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Comfortable working independently and on a team.
- Process driven with the ability and desire to think and work outside the box.
- Comfortable working under pressure and with fluctuating work load/priorities.
Benefits & Perks
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
UniFirst is an international leader in garment & Uniform services industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine’s “Best Companies to Sell For” list and recognized on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there’s never been a better time to join our team.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
- Major Account Consultant - St. Louis, MO Kansas City, Missouri, United States, St Louis, Missouri, United States
- Major Account Consultant - UniFirst Baltimore, Maryland, United States, Landover, Maryland, United States
- Outside Sales Representative - UniFirst Goshen, New York, United States, Middletown, New York, United States, Poughkeepsie, New York, United States, Newburgh, New York, United States