National Account Pricing Specialist - UniFirst
Job Summary - Support the Sales and Service Teams with RFP pricing, standard sales proposals, savings analysis, and pricing for renewals and amendments.
Job Detail -
- Read and comprehend complex and detailed RFP pricing documents in order to identify customer requirements.
- Based on requirements, work with Sales/Service Team to identify products and pricing strategy needed to secure business.
- Identify Company’s current account penetration so that it can be leveraged in the proposal/bid response. Create Pivot Tables to summarize overall program.
- Identify Specialty Merchandise and communicate requirements to Sourcing Team.
- Create excel pricing spreadsheet from master template. Select required product, add sourced product, add current offer using VLOOKUP, adjust paybacks to meet pricing strategy, and format for review.
- Finalize product selection and pricing based on approved strategy, preapproved guidelines or by seeking Executive approval.
- Complete all documents for standard proposals and submit.
- Work with RFI Team to submit final documents for large RFP’s.
- 3 years in a sales support and RFP pricing role
- Bachelors in Business or related field preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with sales and service teams.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must be a "team player" but also work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have the flexibility to multi-task, prioritize, and work with pressure deadlines.
- Quantitatively oriented with strong orientation towards analytic work, details, precision and problem solving.
- High competency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must be comfortable working with all levels of management.
- Process driven with the ability and desire to think and work outside the box.
Benefits & Perks:
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
UniFirst is an international leader in garment & Uniform services industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine’s “Best Companies to Sell For” list and recognized on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there’s never been a better time to join our team.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.