HR Technology Analyst - UniFirst
- Perform routine tasks in support of HR systems and business process workflow
- Diagnose issues originating from end-users, system errors, unexpected results, or business process events, assessing options for resolution and communicating solutions
- Leverage knowledge of systems and tools to proactively identify potential challenges and areas of opportunity where creative solutions can be implemented
- Escalate complex issues to determine possible solutions
- Assist with developing effective end-user education materials and ensure processes and procedures are documented and updated as appropriate
- Review/audit data for accuracy
- Participate in HR Technology projects
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
- 3+ years of relevant previous experience
- Demonstrate resiliency through challenging situations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent organization, a high degree of attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of HR systems
- Experience with MS Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required
Benefits & Perks
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses
The fabric of UniFirst is woven from its very unique family culture where our Team Partners enjoy a small company feel while taking advantage of the resources and stability that come with being a nearly 2-billion-dollar organization.
UniFirst is an international leader in the $18 billion-dollar garment services industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe. We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine’s “Best Companies to Sell For” list and recognized on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there’s never been a better time to join our team.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.