Engineering Intern - UniFirst
Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst Corporation has grown to become one of the largest companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes “Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies” List. With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us apart from all other companies is that we still function as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst, you’re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers have come from within the Company. Opportunities are endless for those individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a passion for delivering quality customer service, both internally and externally.
UniFirst Corporation, a leader in uniform service, is seeking an energetic Environmental / Engineering Intern to join the Environmental, Health and Safety team based at its corporate headquarters in Wilmington, MA.
This individual will be involved various activities, including:
- Researching regulations
- Compiling and evaluating environmental data
- Assisting locations with data collection and reporting
- Assisting our engineers with various projects
- Some travel may be involved.
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
- 401K with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 30% Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Program
- Pursuing a college degree in science or engineering or recent college graduate
- Holds interest in environmental issues, safety, waste, wastewater, compliance
- Possesses excellent writing skills
- Possesses excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Pays attention to detail and follows directions
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws