Credit and Collections Specialist - UniFirst
Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst Corporation has grown to become one of the largest companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes “Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies” List. With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us apart from all other companies is that we still function as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst, you’re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers have come from within the Company. Opportunities are endless for those individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a passion for delivering quality customer service, both internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst can take you.
- Assist the Credit and Collections Supervisor with managing the corporate accounts receivable portfolio of $200M.
- Daily / weekly / monthly AR reporting responsibilities – reporting on existing KPI’s and metrics, opportunity to build upon existing reporting
- Work directly with customers as well as UniFirst servicing locations (250 across U.S. and Canada) regarding timely collection of receivables and resolution of customer issues.
- Perform customer credit reviews as needed, utilizing credit reports, financials, and secondary research.
- Interacts with various teams/departments including Cash Apps, Treasury, Accounting, National Accounts and Service Teams.
- Be an integral part of the company’s implementation of a new integrated ERP system as well as other software upgrades and installations.
- Ensures compliance with internal controls in accordance with company policy and procedures and effectively communicates company policies and procedures.
- Perform additional tasks and functions as requested by supervisor / manager
- Bachelor’s degree (Accounting, Finance, or related business field preferred)
- 2-5 years of experience within credit and collections or similarly related reporting analysis role
- Strong computer skills, advanced in Microsoft Excel with working knowledge of pivot tables, Vlookups and formulas.
- Time management skills - Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented – high level of accuracy with numbers is a must
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with credit reports such as Dun & Bradstreet or Cortera is a plus
- Data Warehouse and/or Tableau experience is a plus