Accounts Receivable Operations Administrator
- Ensure accurate and timely Cash Application - maintaining an accurate and up to date Accounts Receivable profile for 160,000 active customers
- Manage payments from various sources – checks, wires, ACHs, credit cards.
- Provide excellent customer service - conduct detailed research where necessary, obtain resolution and respond in a timely manner.
- Interact directly with the various depository banks to resolve potential errors and technical issues that can impact customer accounts.
- Be an integral part of the company’s implementation of a new integrated ERP system, as well as other software upgrades and installations.
- Interact with Senior Management as well as other departments such as Treasury, Accounting, National Accounts, and the Service Team.
- Perform additional tasks and functions as requested by supervisor.
- Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Able to problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Time management skills
- Detail oriented - accuracy with numbers a must
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Dependable and able to work independently
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work cooperatively with others in a team environment, perform under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Experience in Accounts Receivable preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Data Warehouse or Tableau experience a plus
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.