Steel Crib Attendant - UniFirst
UniFirst is seeking a driven customer focused Steel Crib Attendant to join the UniFirst family. As a Steel Crib Attendant, you will service customers at a customer site by distributing, loading, and unloading garments. This position is Monday through Friday because in the UniFirst culture, we believe nights and weekends should be reserved for personal and family time.
What’s in it for you?
Our Team Partners get quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
Some companies like to promote from within, we love to!
Our family culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Did we mention no nights or weekends?
At UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds because we believe it takes many kinds of people to make us successful.
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving a company truck to the customer site and opening the crib at the assigned time.
- Distributing garments to wearers on a piece by piece basis as soiled garments are returned.
- Unloading containers of clean garments and placing them in the crib.
- Loading soiled garments into containers for Route Service Representatives to deliver back to UniFirst.
- Gathering soiled sleeves and delivering clean sleeves at various locations on the customer property between crib shifts.
- Changing rugs on designated days in between crib shifts.
- Assisting the Route Service Representative with all transfers when they occur.
What we’re looking for:
- 21 years of age or older to enter customers property
- Valid Chauffer’s License to drive company truck to site
- Reliable transportation
- Physically capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
- Communication and language skills
- Basic computer proficiency
Benefits & Perks
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
The fabric of UniFirst is woven from its very unique family culture where our Team Partners enjoy a small company feel while taking advantage of the resources and stability that come with being a 1.5-billion-dollar organization.
UniFirst is an international leader in the $18 billion-dollar garment services industry. We currently employ over 13,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe. We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine’s “Best Companies to Sell For” list and recognized on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there’s never been a better time to join our team.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws