Purchasing Administrator I
Responsible for all administrative functions of managing Direct Sales account purchases. Primary responsibilities are, but not limited to; purchase order analysis, expediting, reporting and data entry to corresponding sales orders.
Acts as the liaison to Customer Service and Distribution.
Accurate data entry and typing skills are an integral component of the overall job responsibilities for this position. Daily reports are generated and system order updates are processed.
This position will report to the Purchasing Manager for the Direct Sales division. The position requires a high level of independent thinking and communication.
- Review purchase orders for accuracy and back order information
- Process daily open order lines for Direct Sales orders
- Review past due vendor purchase order receipts
- Confirm vendor shipments and receipts
- Review vendor back-order reports and expedite when necessary
- Investigate receiving discrepancies
- Data entry of updated product status on open order lines
- Process obsolete product order lines to be cancelled
- Monitor department e-mail and all return communications
Data entry experience required. One year working in a purchasing environment preferred.
- Data Entry
- Planning and Organization
- Problem Identification and Solving
- Analyzing Data
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- MS Access
- Basic Purchasing/Inventory Principles
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
- Major Account Consultant - St. Louis, MO Kansas City, Missouri, United States, St Louis, Missouri, United States
- Major Account Consultant - UniFirst Baltimore, Maryland, United States, Landover, Maryland, United States
- Reliability Support Engineer- UniFirst South Carolina, United States, Tennessee, United States, Virginia, United States, North Carolina, United States, Alabama, United States