Route Service Representative - UniFirst
Location:South Bend, Indiana
Route Service Representative
UniFirst is seeking a driven customer focused Route Service Representative to join the UniFirst family. As a Route Service Representative, you will service customers on your own route while developing personal relationships and setting your own goals for success and earnings potential. Routes are serviced daytime hours Monday through Friday because in the UniFirst culture, we believe nights and weekends should be reserved for personal and family time.
What’s in it for you?
Our Team Partners get quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
Some companies like to promote from within, we love to! Nearly all our Senior Executives started at UniFirst as a Route Service Representative.
Our family culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Did we mention no nights or weekends?
At UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds because we believe it takes many kinds of people to make us successful.
What you’ll be doing:
- Service your own route like it’s your own business. You will deliver to multiple customers per day - ranging from small family owned businesses to major corporate locations so providing exceptional service and customer satisfaction is a must.
- Act as a results-driven relationship manager you’ll get the opportunity to increase rental volume and ensure that sales quotas on your route are met.
- As you develop strong relationships daily, you will also be able to drive referrals and potential leads from existing customers.
- Introducing new products to our customers will also be an important aspect of driving sales quotas and keeping the customer satisfied!
What we’re looking for:
- High school diploma or GED, some college is a plus
- 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Must meet pre-employment DOT physical requirements
- Physically capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
- Communication and language skills
- Basic computer proficiency
- Prior customer service, route sales, delivery and/or entrepreneurial experience preferred
Benefits & Perks
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
The fabric of UniFirst is woven from its very unique family culture where our Team Partners enjoy a small company feel while taking advantage of the resources and stability that come with being a 1.5-billion-dollar organization.
UniFirst is an international leader in the $18 billion-dollar garment services industry. We currently employ over 13,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe. We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine’s “Best Companies to Sell For” list and recognized on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there’s never been a better time to join our team.
There’s a lot to love about UniFirst, where you come first.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws.