Recruiting Coordinator - UniFirst
Location:San Antonio, Texas
Job Summary -
In this role, you will be working on a rapidly growing Talent Acquisition Team. The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for generating reports for the team and management, coordinating phone and in-person interviews, and assisting with pre-employment and onboarding tasks. This position requires a high attention to detail, knowledge of the ATS, and strong communication both within the Talent Acquisition Team as well as candidates and managers.
Job Detail -
- Ensure a positive candidate experience by working directly with candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers to schedule interviews
- Update and maintain applicant tracking system/candidate database.
- Assist with scheduling phone and onsite interviews.
- Prioritize, organize, and manage multiple schedules and projects
- Generate and process confidential documents (offer letters, reference checks, and applications)
- Report and communicate recruiting metrics (time to fill, aging positions, vacancy gap, etc)
- Greet and host candidates while on-site, and address any scheduling conflicts that arise
- Book travel accommodations for candidates and arrange reimbursement for any additional candidate travel expenses
- 1-2 years in an administrative role within a corporate environment
- Strong computer skills in MS Office specifically including Outlook, Excel, OneNote, and SharePoint and ability to learn new computer applications quickly
- Passion for outstanding customer service
- Excellent communication skills (both written, oral, and listening) as well as a high level of diplomacy and confidentiality will be required
- Applicant Tracking System experience is preferred (Taleo)
- High School or equivalent required
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
- Major Account Consultant - St. Louis, MO Kansas City, Missouri, United States, St Louis, Missouri, United States
- National Account Executive Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, Texas, United States, Colorado, United States, California, United States, Arizona, United States
- Engineering Manager San Antonio, Texas, United States