Accounts Receivable Lead - San Antonio
Location:San Antonio, Texas
Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst Corporation has grown to become one of the largest companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes “Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies” List. With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us apart from all other companies is that we still function as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst, you’re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers have come from within the Company. Opportunities are endless for those individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a passion for delivering quality customer service, both internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst can take you.
Job Description -
The Accounts Receivable Lead position is a member of a team that ensures the timely and accurate processing of Cash Application related tasks and driving research and resolution to customer Accounts Receivable related inquiries.As a member of the Cash Applications & AR Services Receivable leadership team, and in support of policies and processes as governed by the corporate Financial Operations organization, support the processes that ensure that the financial and service deliverables are achieved in accordance with group deliverables and business key performance indicators.
- Facilitate the timely and accurate posting of customer payments to the proper accounts by management of a high volume, diverse payment portfolio (checks, credit cards, and electronic funds transfer) in accordance with corporate policies and procedures
- Assist management in facilitating and maintaining a collaborative, service focused relationship with the Call Center operational team, location representatives, and customers to ensure the thorough and timely research and resolution of financial questions or issues pertaining to customer accounts
- Facilitate the timely, thorough, and accurate completion of fiscal month end, quarter end, and year end cash application related deliverables
- Drive or participate in cash application or AR related continuous improvement initiatives or other projects as requested by Financial Operations Management
- Drive the preparation and delivery of individual or group training related to the cash application process or software/systems that support the cash applications process
- Identify and implement improvements to departmental procedures for Cash Application and related Accounts Receivable tasks and processes
Job Requirements -
- 3-5 years of relevant experience required in high volume settings
- Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Oracle, PeopleSoft, or SAP preferred
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Outstanding Time Management skills
- Dependable with an ability to work independently as well as within a team oriented environment
- Outstanding communication (verbal, written, and listening) skills, including the ability to interact senior management, customers, team partners, or vendor representatives
- Outstanding Customer Service skills, including the ability to effectively research and resolve customer account inquiries utilizing a service excellent mindset
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.