Billing & Accounts Receivable Representative - UniFirst
Responsible for the coordination of daily, weekly and monthly Central Billing and Accounts Receivable requirements for National Accounts programs supported by the Nashville based Financial Operations team. Identify, research and resolve outstanding questions and issues related to cash posting, invoicing and overall financial status of assigned accounts.
Partner and work effectively with Wilmington, MA and Taylor, MI based Financial Operations teams in the delivery of end to end Financial Operations services that ensure optimal Customer Satisfaction and the achievement of financial and service metrics.
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of billing and related services for programs requiring central or consolidated billing, statements, cash services or other requirements that support customer’s Accounts Receivable.
- Support the implementation and execution of EDI, third-party billing and purchase order management requirements for assigned customer programs with billing processes within these categories.
- Support the Billing, AR and Cash Management process documentation requirements by ensuring such documentation is completed for each supported program.
- Work closely with Corporate Accounts Receivable and National Accounts team(s) to ensure that customer payments are posted as intended.
- Work with service managers, account executives and customers to proactively and efficiently manage assigned Accounts Receivable profile while ensuring that AR status and results are in accordance with targets and metrics.
- Coordinate and process appropriate credits with UniFirst locations and subcontractors.
- Audit account pricing agreement terms to ensure the company’s and subcontractor’s invoices are reflecting contract prices.
- Minimum of 2 years Billing and AR experience, preferably within a service environment.
- Associates Degree or completion of Accounting specific college courses.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Tools (Excel, Word)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) and proven ability to effectively communicate with cross functional business professionals (internal & external)
- Familiarity with process documentation tasks and compliance testing activities.
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to manage to deadlines within a high-volume daily process.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws