Office Administrator - UniClean
Location:Nashua, New Hampshire
We are seeking a self-motivated, organized individual for Office Administration and Management. Two years college and two years management experience is preferred. Individuals applying for this position must have an excellent work history, possess strong communication and people management skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Responsibilities Included but not Iimited to:
- Perform data entry responsibilities as directed. Customer service responsibilities.
- Review, organize, and maintain customer files, employee files and other required records.
- Manage and support human resource issues.
- Process applications and set up new employees with insurance and payroll.
- Assist all employees with basic benefits, health insurance, 401k, vacation/sick time and payroll issues.
- Voucher invoices for approval and payment.
- Maintain payment files for each vendor.
- Answer telephone and give information to callers or route call to appropriate person.
- Order general office supplies and distribute mail.
- Manage accounts receivables collection to expectable levels.
- Submit payroll, customer summary billing, post checks/deposits and manage petty cash.
- Two-year degree from or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondences.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, and customers.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to operate computer systems, be versed in or be able to learn popular software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access, and the UniFirst Account Management System as it pertains to the job function.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
- Major Account Consultant - St. Louis, MO Kansas City, Missouri, United States, St Louis, Missouri, United States
- Reliability Support Engineer- UniFirst South Carolina, United States, Tennessee, United States, Virginia, United States, North Carolina, United States, Alabama, United States
- National Account Executive Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, Texas, United States, Colorado, United States, California, United States, Arizona, United States