Warehouse Associate - UniFirst Canada
Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst Corporation has grown to become one of the largest companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes “Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies” List. With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us apart from all other companies is that we still function as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst, you’re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers have come from within the Company. Opportunities are endless for those individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a passion for delivering quality customer service, both internally and externally. Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst can take you.
UniFirst Canada is currently looking for dedicated and reliable full-time, first shift Warehouse Associate to process orders and perform other general, light warehouse duties at the distribution center in your local neighborhood!
- Light warehouse duties
- Monday-Friday, NO weekends
- South Airport Area (Orbitor Drive and Matheson Drive)
- Great Work Environment!
- Highly Competitive Benefits, Hours and Pay!
- General Warehouse Duties, included, but not limited to:
- Pick, pack, and pull garments in a clean warehouse environment
- Inventory reorganization/management (manual lifting, moving picking, packaging, etc.)
- Computer literate (experience with bar code system will be an asset).
- Attention to accuracy and detail a must.
- Clean work areas
- All warehouse duties as required
- Dependable team players only
- Capable of standing/walking for length of time
- Use of 3 ft. step ladder in product aisles
UniFirst is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer