Route Service Manager - UniFirst Canada
Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst Corporation has grown to become one of the largest companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes “Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies” List. With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us apart from all other companies is that we still function as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst, you’re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers have come from within the Company. Opportunities are endless for those individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a passion for delivering quality customer service, both internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst can take you.
ROUTE SERVICE MANAGER leads all functions and operation aspects of the service department and is accountable for attaining targeted growth and operating cost targets. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong business acumen and leadership abilities. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual interested in career growth and with desire to succeed. Previous supervisory experience in b2b sales and service will be considered an asset.
- Manage daily activities of the Service Department.
Create and lead a diverse team to provide best-in-class customer service through positive leadership, on-going direction, coaching and career development.
Hire, train and develop service employees
Instill a "Customers for Life” attitude with the service team by maintaining strong customer service standards.
Ensure vehicle safety and maintenance of fleet.
Create and support business unit annual plans.
Oversee proper utilization of the service systems.
Promote the UniFirst culture of value and integrity to achieve customer satisfaction, account growth & profitability.
- Develop solutions for customers while adding value that enables them as a company to meet their own business objectives.
- Prior customer service experience.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of customer concerns and situations.
- Ability to remail calm under pressure and probelm solve.
- Understand priorities and knows how to delegate.
- Ability to negotiate, train, coach, and lead a team with a positive attitude.
- Strong computer proficiency (i.e. Microsoft Suite)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be age of majority with a valid non-commercial driver's license and safe driving record which meets pre-employment background check (i.e. clear diver's abstract)
- College or equivalent experience
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits!
- RRSP with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Referral Program
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.