Production Team Partner - Production Floor Lead - UniFirst
Our Production Team is Kind of a Big Deal!
UniFirst is seeking a reliable and driven Production Team Partner to join our UniFirst Family. As a Production Leader, you will be tasked with training and leading employees on the plant floor to achieve consistent production standards that meet safety compliance and customer standards. At UniFirst we have a 5-day work week, enjoy Saturday and Sunday off!! We have an immediate opening and provide on the job training.
On the job training
& great hourly pay + 401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health
Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct
Payroll Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee
Our Team Partners receive ongoing cross-training, exposing them to different areas of production. Cross training enhances their performance and assists them with their career potential and advancement.
We offer a 40-hour work week. Enjoy weekends off!
Some companies like to promote from within, we love to! Many of our managers started at UniFirst working on the production floor!
Our family culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest.
At UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds. We believe our diversity makes us who we are, and we strive every day to build a culture where everyone feels welcome.
- Coach, motivate, train and encourage production staff to ensure standards and expectations are consistently met or surpassed
- Effectively collect, maintain, and verify accuracy of weekly production standards
- Assist the Production Supervisor with setup of jobs by utilizing Production Schedule, printing picking sheets for jobs to be pulled, assigning lot numbers, printing labels, verifying materials and quantities and assigning jobs to appropriate personnel
- Assist the Production Supervisor to ensure all items are produced and released according to the Department standard operating procedure and ensure that items and quantities are appropriately listed on the production entry sheet; includes any substitutions as needed
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Keep inventory of production supplies and notify upper management of any items needed prior to being out of stock
- Follow all safety policies, HACCP and medical guidelines
- Perform other duties as described by area supervisor or management
What we’re looking for:
- High school diploma or G.E.D equivalent is required
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Ability to stand and walk for an 8-hour shift
- Ability to read, write, and communicate clearly with management
- Ability to perform basic mathematical operations using American standard units of weight measurement, volume, and distance
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs
The fabric of UniFirst is woven from its very unique family culture where our Team Partners enjoy a small company feel while taking advantage of the resources and stability that come with being a 2 billion-dollar organization.
UniFirst is an international leader in the $18 billion-dollar garment services industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe. We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine’s “Best Companies to Sell For” list and recognized on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there’s never been a better time to join our team.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.