Office Administrative Assistant – Green Guard
Location:Fort Myers, Florida
Overview of Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Training Center Manager with various administrative tasks.
- Answer Phones, Respond to customer emails, create and revise schedules for training classes both online and hard copy.
- Clean and prep training room materials for classes as needed.
- Help walk in customers.
- Help prepare and print various reports, prepare small shipments & mail, vendor communications including email and phone (where required).
- Will be trained to be a CPR instructor and will help with AHA skills session.
- Possibly assist as a second instructor for in house classes.
- Work with over 300 instructors as support staff to questions.
- Printing e-cards and order training supplies.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with peers, customers and vendors
- Have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to multi-task and move from project to project.
- Computer/Hardware Proficiency (PC, Smartphone, VOIP Phone System).
- Microsoft Windows 8 & 10 – One-year experience.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint –Two years experience.
- Internet Explorer/Google Chrome – One-year experience.
- CRM – One-year experience preferred.
- Minimum of one-year administrative experience in an office environment.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws