Warehouse Shipper & Receiver - UniFirst
Location:Earth City, Missouri
Our Team is Kind of a Big Deal!
UniFirst is seeking a reliable and hardworking Warehouse Shipper & Receiver to join our UniFirst Family. As a Team Partner in the Engineering Department, you will be providing administrative and technical support within Material Handing and Warehouse. At UniFirst we have a 5-day work week, enjoy Saturday and Sunday off!! We have an immediate opening and provide on the job training.
Pay & Benefits:
On the job training & great hourly pay + 401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
What's in it for you?
Work Life Balance:
We offer a 40-hour work week. Enjoy weekends off!
Some companies like to promote from within, we love to!
Our family culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest.
At UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds. We believe our diversity makes us who we are, and we strive every day to build a culture where everyone feels welcome.
What you'll be doing:
- Prepare active Project and Sales Orders for shipment as directed by the System Project Engineers and UniFirst locations.
- Load bulk shipments as directed by the Project Engineer.
- Update Mechanical Assemblies Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Purchase ordering cost control.
- Stock and key inventory of incoming materials.
- Fabricate conveyor component assemblies.
- Utilize the Visual Inventory Control Software.
- Perform general warehouse duties.
- Follow all safety policies, HACCP, and medical guidelines.
What we're looking for:
- High school and/or GED equivalent is required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Valid driver’s license and a safe driving record is required.
- Minimum 1 year of warehouse and/or forklift experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of computerized inventory control systems.
- Ability to work with numbers and amounts.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
The fabric of UniFirst is woven from its very unique family culture where our Team Partners enjoy a small company feel while taking advantage of the resources and stability that come with being a 2 billion-dollar organization.
UniFirst is an international leader in the $18 billion-dollar garment services industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe. We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine’s “Best Companies to Sell For” list and recognized on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there’s never been a better time to join our team.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.