Accounts Receivable Clerk - UniFirst First Aid + Safety
Location:Earth City, Missouri
- Support of Collections Department - Assist with questions, research of payments, customer web portals, invoice submission, and keep immediate supervisor advised of necessary information.
- Accounts Receivable Processing/Bank Deposits - Enter the invoice payment checks into Sage 100 and prepare the bank deposit. Take deposit to bank, if so designated. Answer phone, as needed, for customer's questions regarding payments posted to their accounts.
- Process Daily Bank Reconciliation.
- Research invoice payment shortages.
- Customer Refunds prepare documentation request.
- Credit Card Authorization receive and submit to applicable staff.
- Assist the Accounts Receivable Supervisor, as applicable.
- Assist and back up the billing and credit/re-bill entry.
- Assist and back up the Sales and Equipment Support department.
- Assist and back up the electronic payment deposit.
- Assist in other duties as directed by the Director of Accounts Receivable and Mobile Account and/or Senior Director - First Aid Division.
Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst Corporation has grown to become one of the largest companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes “Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies” List. With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us apart from all other companies is that we still function as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst, you’re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers have come from within the Company. Opportunities are endless for those individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a passion for delivering quality customer service, both internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst can take you.
Candidate must be proficient with commonly used software applications such as -
- Microsoft Word
- 10-key touch
- High school diploma required
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
· 401K with Company Match
· Profit Sharing
· Health Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Life Insurance
· Supplemental Life Insurance
· Long Term Disability
· Sick Time
· Paid Holidays
· Direct Payroll Deposit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· 30% Employee Discount
· Employee Referral Program
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
- Major Account Consultant - St. Louis, MO Kansas City, Missouri, United States, St Louis, Missouri, United States
- National Account Executive Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, Texas, United States, Colorado, United States, California, United States, Arizona, United States
- Engineering Manager San Antonio, Texas, United States