Key Account Manager - UniFirst
The Key Account Manager (KAM) enhances company value by retaining and growing UniFirst’s uniform rental, direct sale, and other products and services connected to our largest key accounts. The primary goal of this position is to maintain 94% to 100% of their customer base. The KAM must be fully responsible for the current status of the account and hold total accountability for the all account metrics.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain relationships with key personnel and decision makers at all levels within your accounts through proactive outreach and meetings on and off account site.
- Conduct regular visits and schedule biannual account reviews (use tools such as report cards to quantify service performance).
- Use internal and external resources to retain customers, increase rental revenue, provide additional product information and develop new revenue opportunities.
- Update records with all pertinent information on a daily basis.
- Maintain customer contract/PO status and renew contracts/PO’s before they expire.
- Work closely with all UniFirst departments to ensure customer satisfaction exceeds customer’s expectation.
- Generate leads to turn over to Service and Sales teams (when necessary).
- Maintain internal interdepartmental relationships to ensure customer satisfaction, new business development, increased revenue, and increased profits.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Communicates effectively with their manager about both service and sales challenges, successes, and needs associated with new business generation.
- Attends weekly meetings.
- Stay up-to-date on sales skills, professional knowledge and self-training to maximize professional growth and advancement.
- Assist the service team in stylizing uniform programs and renewing customers upon expiration.
- Stay up-to-date on Company capabilities, product lines and/or changes regarding sales and customer needs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- College degree preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of successful sales and/or service experience.
- Excellent people, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good judgment/decision making
- Problem solving (solutions and execution)
- Order writing, proposals and pricing
Benefits & Perks
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
UniFirst is an international leader in garment & Uniform services industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine’s “Best Companies to Sell For” list and recognized on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there’s never been a better time to join our team.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
- Major Account Consultant - St. Louis, MO Kansas City, Missouri, United States, St Louis, Missouri, United States
- Major Account Consultant - UniFirst Baltimore, Maryland, United States, Landover, Maryland, United States
- Reliability Support Engineer- UniFirst South Carolina, United States, Tennessee, United States, Virginia, United States, North Carolina, United States, Alabama, United States