Production Employee - Truck Loading
Location:Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
This position is Kind of a Big Deal!
UniFirst is seeking a reliable and hardworking Production Team Partner to join our UniFirst Family. As a Truck Loading Team Partner, you will help keep our fleet moving by prepping our trucks for delivering product to customers! Our Production schedule runs daytime hours Monday through Friday, because in UniFirst culture, we believe nights and weekends should be reserved for personal and family time.
What's in it for you?
Our Team Partners get quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
Some companies like to promote from within, we love to! Many of our Plant Managers started at UniFirst working on the production floor!
Our family culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest.
At UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds. We believe our diversity makes us who we are, and we strive every day to build a culture where everyone feels welcome.
Production Employee – Truck Loading
What you'll be doing:
- Loading garments and additional facility service products onto trucks in preparations for route deliveries
- Moving delivery trucks once they are loaded with product
- Following all safety policies and rules
*Tasks can be subject to change based on Supervisor’s direction
- Ability to stand for an 8 hour shift
- Ability to read, write, and clearly communicate with supervisor
- Ability to perform basic mathematical operations using American standard unites in weight measurement, volume, and distance
- Some individual tasks require heavy lifting, must be able to lift and carry 75 lbs. or more
- Safe Driving Record
- Ability to meet DOT physical requirements of the role
- High school education and/or GED equivalent required
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws