Talent Acquisition Coordinator - UniFirst
Our Team is Kind of a Big Deal!
UniFirst is seeking a reliable and hardworking Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our UniFirst Family. A successful Coordinator will be self-motivated, and solutions oriented. You will provide coordination support to our Production Department and partner with hiring managers in the field to assist with a seamless hiring experience. As part of our dynamic Talent Acquisition (TA) Team at the corporate headquarters, you will receive on-going professional training and development. If you are seeking your start within TA, we’d love to hear from you!
Pay & Benefits:
On the job training & great hourly pay + 401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
What’s in it for you?
Our Team Partners receive ongoing cross-training, exposing them to different department areas. Cross training enhances performance and assists with career potential and advancement.
Work Life Balance:
Enjoy weekends off! This opportunity is currently remote by will likely be a hybrid schedule!
Some companies like to promote from within, we love to!
Our family culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest.
At UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds. We believe our diversity makes us who we are, and we strive every day to build a culture where everyone feels welcome.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the hiring process by sourcing and screening qualified candidates.
- Provide requisition management on our Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Schedule in-person interviews for hiring managers.
- Provide offer letter assistance as requested.
- Schedule and facilitate weekly calls for high-priority locations.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience by supporting candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Develop and execute strategies to increase the candidate pipeline and sourcing efforts.
- Perform outreach to local career centers, education institutions, and diversity organizations to build and strengthen external partnerships.
- Track coordination support activity and provide weekly reports to leadership.
- Analyze and report metrics on locations’ new hires, turnover, vacancies, etc. to identify hiring conditions and progress.
- Contribute to Talent Acquisition ad-hoc projects, including process improvement and documentation.
- Provide additional support as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 1-2 years of professional experience within Talent Acquisition and/or a related field is required.
- Familiarity with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and PeopleSoft (PS) is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Capacity to manage multiple tasks and prioritize different projects based on urgency.
- Ability to determine appropriate action within defined HR policies and procedures.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Bilingual abilities in English and Spanish is a plus!
- Strong organizational and detail-oriented mindset.
- Ability to travel 20% (taking current events into consideration).
- Ability to work a hybrid schedule.
The fabric of UniFirst is woven from its very unique family culture where our Team Partners enjoy a small company feel while taking advantage of the resources and stability that come with being a 2 billion-dollar organization.
UniFirst is an international leader in the $18 billion-dollar garment services industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe. We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine’s “Best Companies to Sell For” list and recognized on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there’s never been a better time to join our team.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
- Major Account Consultant - St. Louis, MO Kansas City, Missouri, United States, St Louis, Missouri, United States
- National Account Executive Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, Texas, United States, Colorado, United States, California, United States, Arizona, United States
- Engineering Manager San Antonio, Texas, United States