Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Leadership Development
You will be a Big Deal when you join our rapidly growing Talent Acquisition Team at UniFirst’s corporate Headquarters in Wilmington, MA! We are seeking a motivated professional who can deliver a high-touch, white glove candidate experience and bring top talent into our organization! The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will handle all sourcing and coordination for our award-winning leadership development program, LEAP and will be the point person for all campus recruiting efforts!
- Effectively utilize tools such as search engines, job boards, and social media channels to look for and engage with potential candidates.
- Review online profiles and resume to pre-screen candidates.
- Schedule candidate interviews with UniFirst Team Partners and act as a primary contact for candidates throughout the process.
- Send recruiting emails and follow up with candidates.
- Track and maintain a pipeline of active and passive candidates using the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and other internal databases.
- Measure and report on recruiting metrics.
- Identify and establish relationships with key stakeholders at colleges and universities across the United States and Canada.
- Create a pipeline of new talent through on-campus recruiting efforts.
- Attend career fairs and act as a brand ambassador for UniFirst.
- Assist with facilitation of trainings for Hiring Manager across the organization on best practices for interviewing and recruiting.
- Ensures smooth onboarding process for new hires
- Participates on special projects as requested by HR leadership.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of recruiting sourcing / coordinating experience working in a project oriented or administrative environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and candidates with little supervision while meeting or exceeding project deadlines.
- Strong MS Office skills including Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills (both written, oral, and listening) as well as a high level of diplomacy and confidentiality will be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws