Supply Chain Management-Intern
We are seeking a driven and operationally focused individual to lend their talents to the Supply Chain Management Team at UniFirst Corporation! Qualified candidates will be pursuing a degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Engineering, Logistics, and/or Economics.
This internship opportunity is located at our corporate headquarters in Wilmington, MA. It is full-time and will be available on a 6-month basis (likely January-June). You will gain valuable real-world experience in the Supply Chain Management field. The role will have a strong analytical focus while also providing you the opportunity to work on key initiatives and gain exposure to Senior-level leadership.
- Analyzing data for purchasing and manufacturing departments
- Organizing Data for Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Functional and cross-functional Process Mapping
- Supply chain cost analysis
- Manufacturing & Sourcing mapping
- Fabric and Raw Material stock analysis
- Research on product tariffs and quotas as required
- Research on supply chain topics as required
- Pursing a degree in a Business-related field, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Logistics, or Economics
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (please include your GPA on your resume)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Results oriented and strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with urgency under deadlines
- Proficiency with MS Office, specifically MS Excel
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.