Supply Chain Demand Planner
Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst Corporation has grown to become one of the largest companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes “Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies” List. With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us apart from all other companies is that we still function as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst, you’re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers have come from within the Company. Opportunities are endless for those individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a passion for delivering quality customer service, both internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst can take you.
Job Summary -
The Supply Chain Demand Planner is a key part of a fast-paced and motivated team with a focus on analytics, demand planning, replenishment, and inventory management. This individual will be an important part of the planning department that supports business growth by providing customer service that ensures accurate and timely product availability. Collaboration is key in order to work with large cross-functional teams in sales, manufacturing, and distribution. The ideal candidate will not only work within the planning team, this individual will also have the chance to work with Senior management on important initiatives to grow the business and increase customer satisfaction. Industry best practices and experience in multi-channel organizations are a plus in this role in order to support the future vision of planning and the S&OP processes within the Supply Chain team. This candidate should bring their passion for planning, industry best practices, as well as strong leadership skills, to support our best in class planning methodology.
- Demand planning and forecasting, supply and replenishment planning, and inventory management
- Comprehensive understanding of planning tools and processes that support end-to-end Supply Chain activities
- Clear understanding of S&OP processes and procedures
- Embrace and optimize consistent planning approaches to support business growth through product procurement for new and existing customers.
- Plan and forecast data accurately and efficiently to inform critical business decisions that support swift and accurate operational execution
- Proactively identify business opportunities and immediately propose contingency plans to mitigate risks
- Use a data-driven approach to develop proposals that will maximize product investments and improve customer service
- Collaborate with cross-functional business partners and leadership to maximize planning opportunities
- Develop and enhance planning tools and reporting (KPIs) to support customer and product strategies
- Lead with a positive approach and inspire fellow team members
- At least 5 years of experience in Supply Chain Planning, Merchandise Planning and Analytics
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Strong written, oral, and analytical skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and the ability to embrace new technology
- Experience with planning, replenishment, and demand forecasting applications
- Critical thinker, strong initiative, and drive for results
- Flexible approach, change agent, and a passion for planning
- Strong planning, forecasting, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a strong, collaborative team
- Versatility, flexibility, and willing to work on new initiatives
- Team player who collaborates with business units and functional partners at all levels
- Strong Analytical mind, excellent business acumen, and overall positive approach
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount.
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
- Major Account Consultant - St. Louis, MO Kansas City, Missouri, United States, St Louis, Missouri, United States
- Major Account Consultant - UniFirst Baltimore, Maryland, United States, Landover, Maryland, United States
- Reliability Support Engineer- UniFirst South Carolina, United States, Tennessee, United States, Virginia, United States, North Carolina, United States, Alabama, United States