Supply Chain Business Analyst - UniFirst
The Supply Chain Analyst is a leader with data driven business acumen and a clear understanding of the S&OP (Sales and Operations Planning) process. This individual will be required to provide input on critical business initiatives to optimize working capital and minimize costs. In support of supply chain initiatives, this individual will collaborate with cross-functional teams in planning, procurement, sourcing, manufacturing, finance, and IT. The ideal candidate will gather data and use analytical best practices to support the overall supply chain objectives and the company's strategic goals. In this role, the Supply Chain Analyst will build and enhance statistical models to aggregate and present data from multiple sources to inform senior leadership about key business opportunities. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate clearly with peers and cross-functional business partners. This position is a key central function that will drive change by developing measures and analytics that will be used throughout the enterprise using S&OP best practices. This position will support business growth by using data to formulate business strategies and ensure customer fulfillment.
- Provide analytics support to UniFirst’s Supply Chain functions to include Planning, Inventory Management, Sourcing, Manufacturing, Distribution, Sales, and Finance.
- Build reports and develop recommendations to help to optimize supply chain business operations and processes.
- Prepare solutions to complex business problems by gathering relevant data and information to support financial and business objectives.
- Provide reliable data to be used in analytical endorsements of Supply Chain initiatives that positively impact UniFirst’s bottom line and the customer experience.
- Develop an understanding and knowledge of complex system requirements to offer innovative ideas, approaches, and solutions.
- Perform root cause analysis, collaborating with team members to determine corrective action, and apply learnings to optimize processes and reduce costs.
- Facilitate the development and implementation the S&OP process by providing clear insights and strategic recommendations for process improvements.
- Document current process and proposed industry best practices in alignment with the S&OP process owner and supply chain business leaders.
- Provide impeccable customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Communicate with clarity and provide positive leadership within the organization.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in a Supply Chain role
- Apparel, consumer products, or industrial supply experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Supply Chain concentration preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Advanced in data analytics and visualization tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills/comfortable in team-based setting
Benefits & Perks
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
UniFirst is an international leader in garment & Uniform services industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine’s “Best Companies to Sell For” list and recognized on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there’s never been a better time to join our team.
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
- Major Account Consultant - St. Louis, MO Kansas City, Missouri, United States, St Louis, Missouri, United States
- Major Account Consultant - UniFirst Baltimore, Maryland, United States, Landover, Maryland, United States
- Reliability Support Engineer- UniFirst South Carolina, United States, Tennessee, United States, Virginia, United States, North Carolina, United States, Alabama, United States