Supply Chain Analyst - UniFirst
Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst Corporation has grown to become one of the largest companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes “Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies” List. With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us apart from all other companies is that we still function as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst, you’re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers have come from within the Company. Opportunities are endless for those individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a passion for delivering quality customer service, both internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst can take you.
Job Summary -
The Supply Chain Analyst is a detail-oriented position requiring focus, critical thinking, and commitment. Responsible for supporting Supply Chain operations in planning, sourcing, manufacturing, logistics, and will use existing model data and analytical best practices to help support decisions in line with the overall department objectives in support of the company's strategic goals.
In this role, the Supply Chain Analyst will be a key stakeholder on UniFirst's Supply Chain Automation initiative. This initiative, which involves a technology transformation impacting all pillars of the Supply Chain, is among the company's critical initiatives. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Materials Management but actively working on behalf of the Supply Chain PMO, the Supply Chain Analyst will work in a team environment to ensure that deliverables are achieved accurately and on-time.
Job Detail -
- Support effective and on-time delivery of UniFirst's Supply Chain Automation initiative
- Update and maintain detailed project plans per direction from the Supply Chain PMO
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in data gathering and business analysis (including structuring and translating data as required)
- Support the PMO by actively managing day to day activities and ensuring delivery accountability is in place across the project
- Proactively manage risks within the project, ensuring mitigating actions are in place and managed, and escalating as appropriate
- Provide analytics support to UniFirst's Supply Chain functions to include Planning, Inventory Management, Procurement, Manufacturing, Distribution, Transportation, and Finance as required
- Develop and support reports/access to information to analyze supply chain business operations and processes
- Support other team members in framing operational problems/opportunities to information analysis
- Be a reliable source in providing data to be used in analytical endorsements of Supply Chain initiatives that positively impact UniFirst's bottom line and the customer experience
- Develop an understanding and knowledge of complex system requirements; capability to offer innovative ideas, approaches, and solutions
- Perform root cause analysis, collaborating with team members to determine corrective action and apply learnings to future projects
- Responsible for facilitating the successful application of the S&OP/S&OE process each cycle and ensuring the S&OP meetings take place. Leads agenda items during the meetings and summarizes the meetings to prepare for the following cycle
- Report metrics back to S&OP process owner, executives and the team to identify progress, root causes for correction or process improvement
- Other duties as assigned
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
- 401K with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Tuition Reimbursement & 30% Employee Discount
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in a Supply Chain role
- Apparel, consumer products, or industrial supply experience is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
- Supply Chain concentration preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- Advanced in data analytics and visualization tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills/comfortable in team-based setting
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience with completing a full cycle ERP implementation
- Comfortable working with large datasets
- Ability to travel as required