Senior HR Technology Analyst - Kronos
**This position can be fully remote (work location within US), hybrid or onsite at our HQ in Wilmington, MA working Eastern Time hours**
The Senior HR Technology Analyst - Kronos ensures data integrity, compliance and consistent practices are performed across HR systems. This Tier 2 technical role works collaboratively with IT and HR Business Areas to ensure alignment with a focus on process improvement. Day to day, this role will work self-sufficiently on projects, system configuration, administration, data integrations, complex troubleshooting and problem solving, and general system maintenance.
- Provide system administration and triage support for UKG Workforce Central (formerly Kronos) including design and configuration of pay rules, accruals, function access roles, web and mobile navigators, application interfaces (WIM), workflow notifications, attestation (ATK), report creation and clock configuration and support.
- Deliver advanced Tier-2 support to HR Technology and Payroll teams requiring technical expertise to research, explain and resolve issues related to Workforce Central 8.1 application.
- Proactively review UKG Workforce Central configuration, recommending and executing on changes to improve system performance, reporting capabilities and business processes.
- Routinely review system access and provide SOX reporting to Internal Audit.
- Partner with vendors and internal IT teams to validate and test new interface development.
- Troubleshoot various vendor interface issues as they arise, including but not limited to UKG Workforce Integration Manager (WIM).
- Contribute to and manage strategic enhancements and improved user experiences, driving best practices related to data integrity.
- Partner with the Payroll, Compensation, and HR Compliance teams to support day to day operations and process enhancements.
- Act as a thought leadership partner and subject matter expert for HR Technology to drive projects and initiatives on data, security, and processes.
- Facilitate HR Business Area discussions and drive decision making by asking questions to help discover true needs and brainstorm effective and efficient solutions.
- Critically assess and understand the bigger picture, communicating the impact of HR systems and process changes.
- Use everyday language to communicate effectively with stakeholders who have varying levels of technical understanding and perspective about solutions, limitations and change management.
- Troubleshoot complex, unformulated issues and requests where analysis and reasoning skills are necessary to resolve problems in a creative manner. Solutions may span multiple systems with downstream impact to other systems and processes.
- Confirm and test system maintenance and upgrades to ensure they do not have adverse impact on the system environment.
- Create internal and end-user documentation to ensure long term integrity of processes.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years in roles consulting with stakeholders to identify needs.
- 3+ years UKG Workforce Central (formerly Kronos Workforce Central) system admin experience (version 8+ including Timekeeping, Scheduling, Pay rules and Attestation).
- Experience in software system analysis, process design, testing, implementation and documentation.
- Track record of leading and driving complex HR Technology projects.
- Ability to creatively problem solve with an understanding of short and long-term decision impact.
- Demonstrate resiliency through challenging situations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Aptitude to collaborate with partners and colleagues to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Demonstrate excellent organization, a high degree of attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to self-train and learn new skills quickly.
- Effectively consult with peers, stakeholders, and various departments both internal and external to HR.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Advanced experience with MS Office, particularly Excel, Teams, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Working knowledge of database design and business intelligence tools for the purpose of investigation, problem solving, reporting and/or data extracts - SQL, WIM (Workforce Integration Manager) preferred.
Benefits & Perks
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses
The fabric of UniFirst is woven from its very unique family culture where our Team Partners enjoy a small company feel while taking advantage of the resources and stability that come with being a nearly 2-billion-dollar organization.
UniFirst is an international leader in the $18 billion-dollar garment services industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe. We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine’s “Best Companies to Sell For” list and recognized on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there’s never been a better time to join our team.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.