Senior HR Data Analyst - Remote Opportunity
**Remote work location within US will be considered**
Under limited direction, the Senior HR Data Analyst will operate in both a reporting analyst and data analyst capacity. This role will design and develop metrics, reports, and analysis to help drive key business decisions. The Senior HR Data Analyst will cultivate a data-driven decision-making culture by providing data visualization and presentation through data extraction, analysis, and standard/dashboard reporting.
- Partner with business leaders to identify opportunities for improvement, leveraging data analytics to help drive change.
- Design and develop ad hoc reports, standard reports, and/or dashboards utilizing data across multiple platforms to provide meaningful analysis.
- Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly standard reports on a timely and accurate basis to key stakeholders across the company.
- Extract and transform data from multiple systems across different platforms into a single source of data, providing consolidated accurate reporting.
- Convert existing reports, dashboards, and/or processes to streamline reporting needs or changing data sources.
- Produce ad hoc reports to answer business questions quickly, accurately, and thoroughly.
- Work collaboratively with peers and coworkers to achieve a common end goal.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets to determine data accuracy/quality.
- Demonstrate a consultative and client-oriented approach to data analysis and interpretation to be able to tell a story.
- Investigate and perform root cause analysis.
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Support data validation during testing and roll out of all projects/process improvements that impact the department.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- 7+ years of specialized experience in HR Data and Technology and a BA/BS Degree -OR- 8-10 years of specialized experience.
- Experience providing consultative support for executives and People Leaders, translating business goals into analytics solutions, including providing data for all levels of the organization.
- At least 3 years of HR experience across multiple areas of HR preferred.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Basic SQL knowledge and experience using Business Intelligence platforms.
- Strong knowledge of HR database/reporting systems, which includes PeopleSoft HCM, Kronos WFC, Taleo, and other standalone systems.
- Demonstrate excellent organization, a high degree of attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, highly dynamic atmosphere and react quickly to changes and shifting priorities.
- Ability to take initiative to strive for improvement in analytics techniques, process, and output.
Benefits & Perks:
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
UniFirst is an international leader in garment & Uniform services industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine’s “Best Companies to Sell For” list and recognized on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there’s never been a better time to join our team.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
- Major Account Consultant - St. Louis, MO Kansas City, Missouri, United States, St Louis, Missouri, United States
- Reliability Support Engineer- UniFirst South Carolina, United States, Tennessee, United States, Virginia, United States, North Carolina, United States, Alabama, United States
- National Account Executive Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, Texas, United States, Colorado, United States, California, United States, Arizona, United States