Program Coordinator, Learning and Engagement - UniFirst
UniFirst is seeking an experienced Program Coordinator to oversee the creation and implementation of training programs for UniFirst’s new nation-wide billing system. This program will be rolled out continuously over the next few years at UniFirst’s 250+ locations. This position will provide the potential candidate with great challenge, exposure, and impact to the entire business. You’ll collaborate with trainers and senior leaders to ensure the efficient and effective deployment of this complex training program.
Job Detail -
- Create and maintain a complex training schedule on a national level over the next several years.
- Coordinates training sessions based on site/regional needs.
- Coordinate, plan and organize internal and external business-related functions.
- Collaborate with training staff/management to create program agendas, materials, communications, and supplies that ensure that the training objectives are successfully met.
- Organize and facilitate program planning meetings to ensure that all parties involved are properly informed and contributing to assure program success.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of programs by soliciting participant feedback and formulating recommendations to determine successes and areas of improvement.
- Develops positive relationships and rapport throughout the organization amongst leaders and team members.
- Delivers job aids/performance support tools, charts, tables, tools and materials as requested.
- Coordinate, arrange, and contract for travel needs and additional services required to support programs.
- Supports and maintains the establishment of a positive learning culture by preserving the quality of the learning and development environment.
- Provides project and program support as assigned.
- Minimum 3-5 years of project/program management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability in creating and executing complex training scheduled.
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel, and computer-based skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Detail oriented, focused on data integrity, accuracy, and defined compliance processes and procedures.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills using “out of the box” thinking.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
- 401K with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 30% Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Program
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.