Production Deployment Specialist - UniFirst
Our Production Team is Kind of a Big Deal!
The UniFirst Business Solutions (UBS) Deployment Program is designed for individuals with leadership and Production experience who are looking for a tremendous opportunity to achieve career advancement. This program consists of numerous teams each led by Senior Regional Production Managers to support the deployment of UniFirst’s new Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to our various locations. Upon completion of this estimated 26-month program, you will have the opportunity to become an integral member within the Production management team at one of our many UniFirst locations.
Pay & Benefits:
On the job training & a competitive salary + 401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
What’s in it for you?
Specialists can expect a 4-week virtual UBS training period. Specialists will also be visiting designated plants on a bi-weekly basis to undergo on-site UBS training.
Upon program completion, there is an opportunity for Specialists to transition to members of the Production management team at one of our various locations. Opportunities may require relocation.
Our family culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest.
At UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds. We believe our diversity makes us who we are, and we strive every day to build a culture where everyone feels welcome.
What you’ll be doing:
- As part of a team, you will assist in the launch and implementation of UBS across our various North America locations (UBS: UniFirst’s new Customer Relationship Management system)
- Become a subject matter expert on UBS and train department personnel on UBS functionality
- Provide on-site UBS support to Team Partners and management
- For non-travel weeks, Specialists will participate in managerial and leadership development.
- Training topics may include financial reporting, budget preparation, and production policies, procedures, and responsibilities
- Tasks are subject to change by the Corporate Production Team.
- Degree from an accredited college or university is required
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Valid driver’s license and a safe driving record is required
- Production and Stockroom knowledge and expertise is strongly preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is strongly preferred
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Strategic problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent intra-personal and communication skills
- Ability to complete tasks under minimal supervision and meet task deadlines
- Capability to learn complex UBS applications in a short period of time
- Ability to travel between 50%-75%. Approximately 2-3 weeks of travel per month across our various North America locations
- Ability to work potential weekends due to travel and deployment schedules
- A valid passport to travel in and out of the U.S. is required. Travel to Canada will be required.
- Capacity to be flexible and shift priorities when necessary
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Ability to commit to the completion of this program
- Must be willing to relocate for potential advancement opportunities post deployment
The fabric of UniFirst is woven from its very unique family culture where our Team Partners enjoy a small company feel while taking advantage of the resources and stability that come with being an almost 2 billion-dollar organization.
UniFirst is an international leader in the $18 billion-dollar garment services industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe. We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine’s “Best Companies to Sell For” list and recognized on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there’s never been a better time to join our team.
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.