National Accounts Program Coordinator - UniFirst
Responsible for coordinating new account rollout and transition from sales to service, subcontracting, processing lost accounts, marketing collateral requests, contract amendments and renewals, customer profile updates, manage Master Customer List, Account Setup, and special projects
- Work with Sales Reps as soon as business is awarded to gather and assist with needed account information to rollout account.
- Create customer profiles based off our corporate contract.
- Manage the account timelines to ensure system contract is set up and ready to key against, billing is defined, personalization approved, current customers transferred, customer list loaded/sent to field, program reviewed and made available to field locations.
- Set team meetings to assist in the account transition from Sales to Service
- Audit account after initial install typically 3 months after rollout.
- Secure and Build Relationships with Subcontractors in areas we do not service and serve as a Subcontractor for Vendors with Subcontracting needs.
- Coordinate the creation and updates of sales collateral by defining program requirements, completing templates and working with the Marketing Department.
- Assist with Contract Amendments / Renewals. Communicate changes to field locations.
- Work with Service on large or redress amendments/renewals.
- Create and update welcome kits, order forms, poster info packs, etc.
- Coordinate Lost Account Process
- Manage Master Customer List to support internal team and field locations.
- Manage project timelines, progress, and due dates.
- Account Setup and Maintenance in our Customer Relationship Management software.
- Support UniFirst locations and Account Executives to resolve account set-up issues
- Miscellaneous - Account Audits / Ad hoc projects / Run various reports as needed.
- 2 years in a professional environment in a service or operational support role.
- College for Business Management or related field preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with the sales and service teams.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills as well as organizational skills.
- Must be a "team player" with the flexibility to multi-task, prioritize, and work with deadlines.
- Strong orientation towards analytic work, details, precision and problem solving.
- High competency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Comfortable working independently and on a team.
- Process driven with the ability and desire to think and work outside the box.
- Comfortable working under pressure and with fluctuating work load/priorities.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws