National Account Supervisor Sales Support - UniFirst
- Assign work that comes in from Sales & Service Teams, and Management
- Monitor project timelines, progress, and due dates
- Assist in the recruiting process and train new team members
- Communicate and coordinate changes/assignments in a clear quick way so work is done correctly the first time and deadlines are met
- Support the Sales and Service Teams with RFI's, RFP's, proposals, cost saving analysis, and competitor price comparisons
- Read and comprehend complex and detailed RFP documents so that requirements are identified, and a successful response strategy is developed
- Identify customer requirements that are not necessarily a good fit for UniFirst and work with Sales, Service, Legal, and Pricing Team to offer creative solutions that meet these requirements
- Monitor the production of the final response so that all material is well organized and presented in a professional and cohesive fashion
- Ensure the Q&A database is completed, robust, and structured such that the time needed to respond to RFPs/RFIs is minimized
- Support the Paralegal as the one point of contact regarding any and all contract requests and issues
- Support the coordination of Trade Shows, SWAG, and the budget
- Support product inquiries, sourcing, deletes, adds, and samples
- 5 years working in a Sales Support role. Experience supervising a team preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field preferred
- Strong leadership skills
- Competent in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must have flexibility to multi-task, prioritize, and change direction in a deadline driven environment
- Strong orientation towards analytic work, details, precision, and problem solving
- Comfortable working under pressure and with all levels of management
- Process driven but with the ability and desire to think and work outside the box
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with multiple teams
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
- 401K with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Vacation
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 30% Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Program
Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst Corporation has grown to become one of the largest companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes “Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies” List. With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us apart from all other companies is that we still function as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst, you’re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers have come from within the Company. Opportunities are endless for those individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a passion for delivering quality customer service, both internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst can take you.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws