National Account Executive - Direct Sales
Take ownership, manage, and be directly responsible for all post contract sales, operational support, and management related duties of assigned National Account(s) so that the customer’s expectations are met (customer satisfaction). Primary responsibilities are program implementation (rollout), day to day problem resolution (account management) revenue growth (sales), and contract renewals (retention).
- Be the primary point contact between UniFirst and our National Account corporate contact(s) to ensure we meet and exceed customer expectations of our National Account Direct Purchase agreement.
- Establish and implement management procedures for assigned existing National Accounts to ensure the quality and control of operational issues, service guidelines, product, pricing, and receivables are met.
- Manage & monitor purchasing activities of assigned existing National Accounts locations in order to provide superior service & order fulfillment. Functions of Program Management include heavy involvement in inventory and sales forecasting, marketing,
- relationship management, and distribution.
- Work with National Account Customer Service Representatives to resolve large site level customer service issues/problems.
- Prepare all reports required to execute effective and efficient management of all assigned accounts and responsibilities.
- Negotiate contract renewals and facilitate contracted price adjustments of existing National Accounts.
- Customer visitation meetings as requested by customer and\or as directed by management.
- Be observant of industry/customer trends pertaining to garment usage, fashion, and customer image attributes to position UniFirst as the on-going single source provider for their work apparel needs.
- Uniform Industry Experience a Plus
- National Account Experience a Plus
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a sales or service environment
- Solid Computer Skills. Must be proficient in or possess the capability to effectively use Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Proven skills in interacting and negotiating with large impact customers and building relationships at the executive level.
- 4 year college degree required
- Ability to perform overnight travel to visit National Accounts.
- Possess a “take-charge” attitude - be able to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
Benefits & Perks:
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
UniFirst is an international leader in garment & Uniform services industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine’s “Best Companies to Sell For” list and recognized on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there’s never been a better time to join our team.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.