National Account Data & Reporting Specialist - UniFirst
If you enjoy working with numbers, think quantitatively and are at home in a spreadsheet, then we’d like to talk to you. Our National Account Reporting Group services our biggest and most important customers. We provide data and analysis that help customers understand their spend patterns and identify areas of cost savings.
More specifically, you will:
- Create reports using database query tools and Excel.
- Work with customers to develop new reports and answer questions.
- Document reporting requirements so that we meet all contractual obligations.
- Manage reporting schedule to ensure we meet deadlines.
- Manage complex customer rebates to ensure accurate and timely payments.
- Conduct account audits to ensure customers are invoiced per their contract.
- Identify areas where we can improve our reporting process and tools.
- Work on ad hoc projects as needed.
Timely and accurate reporting not only fulfills our contractual obligations, but it helps our Service Team to build strong lasting customer relationships.
- Experience preferred but will train the right candidate.
- Bachelors preferred.
- Quantitative thinker, comfortable working with numbers
- Excels at Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to use or learn to use AS400 and PeopleSoft queries
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with Customers, Program Managers, field locations, and corporate support personnel.
- Good organizational skills.
- Must be a "team player" with the flexibility to multi-task.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
- Major Account Consultant - St. Louis, MO Kansas City, Missouri, United States, St Louis, Missouri, United States
- Major Account Consultant - UniFirst Baltimore, Maryland, United States, Landover, Maryland, United States
- Reliability Support Engineer- UniFirst South Carolina, United States, Tennessee, United States, Virginia, United States, North Carolina, United States, Alabama, United States