Marketing Assistant - UniFirst
This position provides a broad range of corporate support by performing a range of job functions for the UniFirst Marketing Department and the organization.
- Provide complete program management for ongoing corporate promotional sales efforts with existing customers, including custom reporting, creation of required promotional materials, and communications.
- Provide marketing and communications support, as needed, including problem solving and project management for UniFirst field facilities and corporate departments.
- Oversee corporate trade show efforts for local and national exhibitions, including but not limited to, scheduling, booth reservations/deliveries, and vendor/Location communications.
- Maintain competitive intelligence files; collect, enter, and file submitted materials from Locations and send out monthly program updates.
- Manage corporate sales literature program; including inventory control, ordering, usage reporting, and problem solving with vendor/Locations.
- Participate in print buying activities, including RFPs, defining print specifications, evaluating vendors, coordinating deliveries, and related.
- Process, log, and file all departmental purchases and payments in accordance with corporate policies and marketing budget.
- Serve as Marketing Department liaison to UniFirst Locations and vendors as needed.
- Assist department, as directed, in meeting additional corporate-wide marketing support requirements.
- Solid business understanding, plus computer skills and software knowledge in Microsoft Office (must be well-versed in Excel and WORD, with AMS/AS400 experience preferred
- 2- or 4-year college degree, with related business experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the resourcefulness to work independently and with others to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously and accurately, while meeting defined deadlines.
- Knowledge and/or experience in marketing, graphic design/printing, social media a plus.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws