Learning & Engagement Program Lead - UniFirst
- Provide project management support to the UBS Deployment Program within the functional areas of the call centers, accounts receivable, central keying, and field office support
- Provide oversight towards the design, development, and delivery of various training products within the UBS L&E Program
- Provide strong advisory to the Program Manager
- Promote an environment that engages and supports program leadership and participants
- Build/maintain collaborative relationships and communicate with varying levels across the organization, both one-on-one and in group settings
- Coordinate the efforts and deployment of consulting team resources to appropriate projects
- Track recommendations and drive implementation to foster the success of the project
- Successfully implement policies and practices, maintain budgets and support the planning of program activities
- Provide reporting data and dashboards to appropriate stakeholders across the organization
- 5+ years’ experience in Project / Program Management; Training & Development programs preferred
- HR experience in a large company / complex organizational structure is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 is preferred
- Experience with e-learning development tools such as Articulate and Camstasia are a plus
- Highly detail oriented
- Digital Literacy
- First-rate, professional and effective verbal and written communication skill
- Skilled influencer able to work collaboratively with multiple layers within the organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; comfort sharing insight and perspective with all levels of the organization
- Proven project management, organization, and business analysis skills in a dynamic business environment; prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Digital Literacy
- Bachelor's Degree required
Benefits & Perks:
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
UniFirst is an international leader in garment & Uniform services industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine’s “Best Companies to Sell For” list and recognized on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there’s never been a better time to join our team.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.