IT Manager Endpoint Technology Services - UniFirst
Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst Corporation has grown to become one of the largest companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes “Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies” List. With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us apart from all other companies is that we still function as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst, you’re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers have come from within the Company. Opportunities are endless for those individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a passion for delivering quality customer service, both internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst can take you.
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
- RRSP with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 30% Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Program
- The IT Manager Endpoint Technology Services heads up a fast pace group, responding to UniFirst employee issues and request. These issues and request need to be prioritized and delegated to Desktop Administrators within the group. The IT Manager Endpoint Technology Services also must handle multiple device rollouts and system refreshes
- Provide day-to-day excellent customer support to all UniFirst locations
- Supervise and prioritize the work of all Desktop Administrators
- Develop project plans for device upgrades and new rollouts
- Work with the Manager of Server and Storage and the Manager of Telecommunication and Data Security to schedule resources for upgrades
- Evaluate new desktop software for compatibility with UniFirst systems
- Evaluate new hardware for possible deployment
- Evaluate and support Mobile Devices such as tablets and rugged handheld devices
- 5+ years experience support Microsoft Operating Systems
- 2+ years experience supervising a staff
- Experience supporting mobile devices
- Strong project management skills
- Strong Customer Focus
- Ability to think logically and creatively in problem solving - should know when the escalate a problem
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, lead, and teach employees
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with all levels within a company
- Bachelor's Degree preferred