Head of Planning
- Design and implement centralized Planning function
- Implement standard product structures, key measures and metrics, and standard operating procedures to improve data integrity and information
Implement new reporting, metrics, and business process to manage inventory, and provide Senior leadership with key decision support tools
- Act as a primary stakeholder in the implementation of planning tools to support end-to-end visibility within the Supply Chain and other functional areas
- Responsible for managing the inventory forecast processes for the company
- Manage product life cycle calendar and buying process
Support financial reporting and analysis
- Re-engineer and develop consistent processes for all planning activities
- Established assortment planning process as part of line plan development with assistance from Marketing/Merchandising
- Develop processes to support capacity planning initiatives with factories
- Advance the ability to plan and forecast data effectively (and efficiently) to inform critical business decisions that support the operational execution
- Identify resourcing challenges and risks and develop and propose contingency plans to mitigate risks in a proactive and timely manner
- Use a data-driven approach to provide capacity management in order to turn data into recommendations for decision making
- Establish and maintain strategic alliances with all Supply Chain partners & vendors through life cycle
- Lead and inspire the team at all levels
- Strong written, oral, and analytical skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experienced with Planning and Merchandising applications
- Initiative and drive
- Change Management
- Critical thinking skills
- Flexible and creative thinking
- Supplier relationship building
- Talent development & resource planning
- Strong organizational, planning, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Collaborative ability to lead and motivate team
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Team player who collaborates with business units and functional partners at all levels
- Strong Analytical mind and business acumen
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 10 years of experience in Supply Chain Planning, Operations and Management
Benefits & Perks:
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
UniFirst is an international leader in garment & Uniform services industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine’s “Best Companies to Sell For” list and recognized on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there’s never been a better time to join our team.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination law.
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.