Graphic Designer - UniFirst
The UniFirst Graphic Designer assists the Marketing Department and the Company in the production of print and electronic materials to maximize corporate communications; i.e., sales and marketing collateral, product catalogs, sales aids, print and online advertisements, signage creation, image creation/manipulation/correction, corporate presentations and materials, website and social media graphics/layouts, and more.
- Provide wide-ranging graphic design support to the Marketing Department, to UniFirst field facilities, as well as other Corporate departments, as required.
- Professionally (and realistically) retouch and color correct image assets as needed to accurately represent UniFirst products and messages.
- Develop, create, and present from design/layout concepts to final files for all design-related projects.
- Provide photography support, as needed, utilizing Company Photo Studio, equipment, and software to include styling and photography of garments, products, models/mannequins, corporate events, etc.
- Act as liaison between UniFirst Marketing Department and vendors regarding print production process, design-related projects, and other.
- Provide graphic design support and assistance to UniFirst’s Web Development Department, facilitating accurate and proper representation on the websites (internal and external), social media, and other online applications.
- Assist department, as directed, in meeting additional Corporate-wide graphic design support requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic arts or related required.
- 5+ years of applicable graphic design experience
- Direct marketing and advertising experience, with catalog or magazine publishing experience being a plus
- Hands-on photography experience or ability to learn related skills, with willingness to learn garment styling and care techniques in order to maximize photography results
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 6 programs (InD, PS, Illus), with After Effects and Premiere Pro being a plus
- Advanced knowledge of color and photo retouching
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Pro-active attitude with meticulous attention to detail
- Organizational skills, ability to take direction and meet defined deadlines
- Writing and/or video skills are pluses
- Excellent verbal communications and interpersonal skills, along with the creativity and resourcefulness to work independently and manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws