This is a Financial Analyst position that involves broad-based responsibility. This job will work closely with financial management and is responsible for analyzing, reviewing and interpreting relevant financial, performance and comparative data. This individual will work as part of a group tasked with providing timely and value-added financial support to all business leaders and functions, including operations, sales and service; to analyze, interpret, and communicate relevant financial and business trends, providing sound recommendations to senior management to drive business performance, including the identification of potential risks and opportunities.
- The successful candidate must be able to perform all the following duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Analyze monthly financial results and investigate significant or unusual items.
- Identify and communicate issues, opportunities and/or risks.
- Maintain and update annual forecast and communicate changes and trends to financial management.
- Work with regional management to develop financial reporting, the expected result of which is the basis of decision-making to run the Company.
- Participate in the production of accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and annual regional financial reports.
- Support existing, new and ad hoc reporting requests.
- Learn the nuances of the business to more thoroughly understand the financial results.
- Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts.
- Independently, or cooperatively with appropriate management, prioritize and effectively accomplish multiple tasks within established time frames.
- Analyze data to identify issues, opportunities and/or risks and determine the appropriate course of action.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or accounting and 1-3 years relevant experience
- The ideal candidate will have financial modeling and excel skills.
- Strong attention to detail with intensity around producing high quality products and meeting deadlines
- Must possess strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to manage multiple and complex tasks
- Working knowledge of accounting principles
- Experience in Hyperion and/or Tableau a plus
- Fluent in English
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
- 401K with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 30% Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Program
Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst Corporation has grown to become one of the largest companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes “Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies” List. With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us apart from all other companies is that we still function as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst, you’re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers have come from within the Company. Opportunities are endless for those individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a passion for delivering quality customer service, both internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst can take you.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
- Major Account Consultant - St. Louis, MO Kansas City, Missouri, United States, St Louis, Missouri, United States
- Major Account Consultant - UniFirst Baltimore, Maryland, United States, Landover, Maryland, United States
- Reliability Support Engineer- UniFirst South Carolina, United States, Tennessee, United States, Virginia, United States, North Carolina, United States, Alabama, United States