Environmental Wastewater Engineer
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst can take you.
The Environmental Wastewater Engineer will be involved with design and installation of UniFirst wastewater treatment systems.
Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Design and Procure Environmental wastewater systems.
- Perform pre-installation site visits to ensure compatibility of equipment designs with current facilities configurations.
- Provide Hands-On support of plant systems.
- Perform detailed Site Visit Reports, Project Materials Listings, Purchase Orders, Shipping Documents, Invoice Processes, Equipment Installation Schedules and other administrative support documents as required.
- Provide On-Site supervision and direction to UniFirst and Contractor personnel to facilitate expeditious installation of systems.
- Oversee Contractors to ensure scope of work items are completed to UniFirst quality standards and as scheduled per negotiated contracts.
- Order all materials and supplies in a timely manner ensuring there are no work stoppages due to a lack of parts.
- Perform Electrical installation and design support.
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Environmental Engineering or equal certification with job experience
- Minimum 3 years of Environmental Process Control related design, operation and installation of such systems.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Interpret detailed installation diagrams for Wastewater piping and Electrical installations. Programming skills using programmable logic controllers (PLC), and Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) systems.
- Must be willing to travel (approximately 70%). May also include ten-day work trips with four days off between cycles.
Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst Corporation has grown to become one of the largest companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes “Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies” List. With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us apart from all other companies is that we still function as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst, you’re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers have come from within the Company. Opportunities are endless for those individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a passion for delivering quality customer service, both internally and externally.
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
· 401K with Company Match
· Profit Sharing
· Health Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Life Insurance
· Supplemental Life Insurance
· Long Term Disability
· Sick Time
· Paid Holidays
· Direct Payroll Deposit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· 30% Employee Discount
· Employee Referral Program
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws