Director, Strategic Marketing - UniFirst
- Identify, develop, and prioritize strategic marketing initiatives to support key business objectives across Customer Data Models, Product Management & Innovation, Pricing Analytics, etc. to achieve the organization’s business objectives
- Work with Senior Management to understand their key needs and collaborate on developing business cases including opportunity analysis, business models, financial projections, and execution plans
- Work with various cross-functional groups and advisory partners to effectively vet opportunity, incorporate strategic feedback and advance each initiative through a stage gate process
- Leverage customer analytics to develop, analyze, and communicate results to promote data-driven strategic change
- Identify and implement best practices in voice of the customer execution in support of insights driven business decision making
- Work with Vice President Marketing to create content for Leadership and Board Presentations
- Manage the coordination of activities within the department with responsibility for results, reporting, and ensuring milestones/goals are met
- Participates in hiring decisions to build out a high performing team
- 3-5 years of top tier consulting experience in strategy and planning required
- Must have demonstrated level of expertise in dealing with strategy problems and advising senior management at large organizations
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Facility with C-level communication, collaboration, and consultation
- Develop strong business relationships with key decision-makers at the executive level
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Data driven and market focused mindset with strong cross-functional collaboration and project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier college/ university in related discipline or equivalent related experience required. MBA preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
- Demonstrated desire to learn and grow professionally.
The fabric of UniFirst is woven from its very unique family culture where our Team Partners enjoy a small company feel while taking advantage of the resources and stability that come with being a nearly 2-billion-dollar organization.
UniFirst is an international leader in the $18 billion-dollar garment services industry. We currently employ over 13,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe. We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine’s “Best Companies to Sell For” list and recognized on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there’s never been a better time to join our team.
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
- Major Account Consultant - St. Louis, MO Kansas City, Missouri, United States, St Louis, Missouri, United States
- National Account Executive Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, Texas, United States, Colorado, United States, California, United States, Arizona, United States
- Engineering Manager San Antonio, Texas, United States