Credit Analyst, National Accounts - UniFirst
- Work closely with the Corporate Credit and Collections Supervisor to effectively manage the National Account AR portfolio of approximately 800 customers with an average AR of $40M.
- Work directly with customers on a daily basis, including interfacing with their internal payment portals and/or 3rd party portals to upload invoicing, maintain product catalogs, obtain payment information in a timely manner.
- Interact with the Central Billing, Account Execs/ National Account Support, and Cash Application departments as well as Servicing Locations to resolve billing issues, follow up on missed/skipped payments, proper application of payments to ensure overall maintenance of assigned customer accounts.
- Analyze customer aging reporting to identify trends/issues for non-payment and to create action plan for correction / resolution.
- Participate in on-going reviews with management to identify and resolve specific customer issues.
- Perform new/existing customer credit reviews as needed, utilizing credit reports, financials, and secondary research to approve credit.
- Be an integral part of the company’s implementation of a new integrated ERP system as well as other software upgrades and installations.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls in accordance with company policy and procedures and effectively communicates company policies and procedures.
- Perform additional tasks and functions as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (Accounting, Finance, or related business field) preferred.
- 3+ years of experience within credit and collections or similarly related role
- Experience with 3rd party billing systems such as Ariba, Coupa, Tungsten, etc.
- Strong computer skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Excel pivot tables, Vlookups and basic formulas.
- Time management skills - Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented – high level of accuracy with numbers is a must
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with credit reports such as Dun & Bradstreet or Cortera is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
UniFirst is an international leader in garment & Uniform services industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine’s “Best Companies to Sell For” list and recognized on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there’s never been a better time to join our team.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.