Corporate Credit Card Program Administrator- UniFirst
This position is responsible for the coordinated management of the main components of the corporate credit card programs for the U.S. & Canada purchasing cards and the U.S. fleet/fuel cards. The incumbent manages relationships with the credit card service provider and the cardholders, ensures expenses and required receipts are received timely, in accordance with company policy and IRS requirements, communicates issues of concern, escalates incidents of fraud, and proposes changes in process that will maximize efficiencies and mitigate risks.
- Participate in training provided to the bank card administrators.
- Play the role of a primary contact between UniFirst & the Corporate Card provider.
- Receive & validate corporate card applications. Ensure that eligible staff sign the conditions for using the corporate cards.
- Forward new applications to card provider for cards to be issued.
- Receive & issue new cards to staff members. Sensitize cardholders on the use of cards
- Train cardholders on how to use the Corporate Cards at the time of issue in accordance with the corporate policy and relevant operating instructions
- Download daily and monthly corporate card transaction files, collaborate with the accounting department to integrate monthly transaction files into Peoplesoft.
- Receive service providers’ invoices and process for payment. Follow up with AP to ensure that payment is made on time and in line with the signed framework agreement.
- Perform monthly identification & reconciliation of all outstanding transactions. (i.e Missing expense account codes, or location numbers)
- Cover and provide necessary support of the PCard Admin mailbox
- Introduce and monitor applications (set up new users, increasing the ceiling, unlocking cards, disputed transactions, resetting passwords etc.).
- Manage technical issues: (i) Manage & report incidents occurring during card use, and (ii) Help cardholders, capture daily metrics
- Monitor the use/abuse of the cards and initiate corrective action, which may include suspension of card privileges.
- Propose solutions to improve process & ensure data integrity.
- Update corporate card information related to location transfers & terminations.
- Audit & monitor corporate card use ensuring all charges are eligible transactions that comply with travel & procurement directives and are in accordance with card policy & relevant manual.
- Report any fraudulent use of the corporate cards to the cardholder’s manager, AP Supervisor (and/or) Manager, and the Internal Auditing department.
- Follow up on transaction-related disputes charged to the cardholder of the corporate cards by the provider.
- Assess the provider’s service quality.
- Prepare monthly reports on P-Card transactions. Perform regular & ad-hoc reporting as may be required or requested.
- Work closely with Staff, Managers, Accounting, Corporate It Services and others as needed.
- A minimum of five (5) years progressive experience in Finance, Administration, Accounting is required.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience administering a medium to large corporate credit card program is required.
- Previous experience in a customer service or customer facing role helpful.
- Previous experience with the utilization and or implementation of an on-line T&E solution helpful.
- The capacity to be aware of, control, and express one’s emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically.
- Ability to persuade, influence and explore positions and alternatives to reach outcomes that will gain acceptance of all parties.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment. Ability to work as a team.
- Act with integrity and maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information being exemplary to all staff.
- Demonstrate professional knowledge and skills, anticipate and manage risks, apply the fundamentals to ensure reduced risk to business deliverables.
- Demonstrate the required technical knowledge for the position.
- Strong organization skills, and the ability to manage and push through high volumes of activity.
- Understand, interpret and apply the rules & procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral)
- Proficient in the use of standard MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred
- Neat and Professional appearance
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
- 401K with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 30% Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Program
Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst Corporation has grown to become one of the largest companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes “Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies” List. With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us apart from all other companies is that we still function as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst, you’re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers have come from within the Company. Opportunities are endless for those individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a passion for delivering quality customer service, both internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst can take you.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws