Sales Commissions Coordinator
This position will support the Commission Department and report to the Sales Commission Supervisor. The ideal candidate will be very organized with an analytical mindset and attention to detail. Strong Excel knowledge along with the ability to multi-task. This position will research, verify, and validate that all sales credit and commission payout comply with Corporate Policy and Compensation Plans.
- Review sales commissions for accuracy and compliance to Corporate Policy and Compensation Plans
Work directly with Sales Managers and/or Location Managers to resolve any issues
Analyze credit and commission data on a weekly basis to provide forecast models and various reports
Calculate qualifying sales for monthly commission payout
Meet deadlines in timely manner
Perform account reconciliations as needed
Ensure all supporting backup is verified to accurately payout commissions
Utilize multiple databases to ensure accuracy of commissions
Respond to sales inquiries in a timely manner
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Organized, strong follow up skills
Able to work independently and exercise discretion
Attention to detail
Other duties as needed
- Strong Microsoft Excel abilities (pivot table, vlookups)
- Familiarity with the AS/400 system is a plus
- Accounting background a plus
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Able to multi-task while meeting deadlines.
- Must be accurate with numbers.
- Work independently and exercise discretion.
Benefits & Perks:
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
UniFirst is an international leader in garment & Uniform services industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine’s “Best Companies to Sell For” list and recognized on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there’s never been a better time to join our team.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
- Major Account Consultant - St. Louis, MO Kansas City, Missouri, United States, St Louis, Missouri, United States
- Major Account Consultant - UniFirst Baltimore, Maryland, United States, Landover, Maryland, United States
- Reliability Support Engineer- UniFirst South Carolina, United States, Tennessee, United States, Virginia, United States, North Carolina, United States, Alabama, United States