Cash Applications & Accounts Receivable Services Administrator
The Cash Applications and AR Services Administrator serves as an integral member of a quality and service driven Financial Operations team whose focus ensures the timely and accurate processing of Cash Application related tasks and driving research and resolution to customer Accounts Receivable inquiries. This position requires an individual who possesses cash application and AR skills and experience within financial support models focused on high quality, accurate completion of tasks and delivered with a Service Excellence focused approach.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Ensure accurate and timely application of customer payments while maintaining the data integrity for our customers’ accounts receivable profiles
- Manage checks or wire payments in accordance with corporate policies and procedures
- Interact cross-functionally with the Treasury Department for various depository banks and resolving potential errors and technical issues that can impact customer accounts
- Partner with internal UniFirst Team Partners and customers to ensure the thorough and timely research and resolution of financial questions or concerns.
- Conduct transactional research to achieve resolution to account inquiries while maintaining consistent and excellent communication with team partners and customers
- Provide excellent customer service via conducting, where necessary, detailed transactional research, obtain resolution, and effectively communicate and close the loop with team partners or customers in a timely manner
- Work on continuous improvement initiatives that require cross-functional interaction with Corporate Treasury, Accounting, National Accounts, and the Corporate Service teams in support of the completion of required deliverables
- Perform additional tasks as requested by Manager or Team Lead
If career growth is a priority for you, UniFirst is the place to be! The Cash Applications Team is looking for individuals that are committed to excellent customer service, have a passion and desire to grow their career within finance, and are dedicated to being a great team player.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3 years of relevant experience including exposure to accounting or finance, preferably within high volume setting
- Digital literacy
- Experience with Microsoft Excel strongly preferred
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Commitment to outstanding customer service, including the ability to effectively research and resolve customer inquiries
- Outstanding communication (verbal, written & listening) skills, including the ability to effectively interact with customers, team partners, or vendors
Benefits & Perks:
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
UniFirst is an international leader in garment & Uniform services industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine’s “Best Companies to Sell For” list and recognized on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there’s never been a better time to join our team.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
- Major Account Consultant - St. Louis, MO Kansas City, Missouri, United States, St Louis, Missouri, United States
- Major Account Consultant - UniFirst Baltimore, Maryland, United States, Landover, Maryland, United States
- Reliability Support Engineer- UniFirst South Carolina, United States, Tennessee, United States, Virginia, United States, North Carolina, United States, Alabama, United States